Monday, March 2, 2009

Tribute to Paul Harvey: THE REST OF THE STORY

REFERENCE
Matthew 19:24 [ESV] Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.

EXPLORATION
The well-to-do will more likely think that they don’t need Christ or at least not in every area of life. But if he is not “Lord of all,” then he is not “Lord at all.”
- The New American Commentary: Matthew

APPLICATION
"Lord of all or not Lord at all"

PRAYER
Father,
I mindful of "the rest of the story" - Matthew 19:25,26 [ESV] When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Make Jesus "Lord of all" in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The work ethic of Paul Harvey and his integrity as a person was way above the norm. Paul Harvey was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Paul Harvey was a one of a kind and he will be missed.

Anonymous said...

The work ethic of Paul Harvey and his integrity as a person was way above the norm. Paul Harvey was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Paul Harvey was a one of a kind and he will be missed.