Saturday, January 31, 2009

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? HE CAN - HE DOES!

SCRIPTURE
Daniel 10:12 [Message] 12 “‘Relax, Daniel,’ he continued, ‘don’t be afraid. From the moment you decided to humble yourself to receive understanding, your prayer was heard, and I set out to come to you.
Daniel 10:12 [ESV] Then he said to me, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.
Daniel 10:12 [NLT] 12 Then he said, "Don't be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer

OBSERVATION
God hears a humble heart
God answers prayers
God cares

APPLICATION
KEEP PRAYING
PRAY WITH A RIGHT ATTITUDE
TRUST - If He's been there before, He'll be there again.
Remember: A humble request is heard and answered.

PRAYER
Father,
This verse come at the end of a month of reading Scripture, meditating on Your Word and talking to You about it.
This verse reaffirms my desire to "COME TO YOU"
Whether it's Jesus, the Holy Spirit, an angel or a friend, I'll trust you to send answers, to humble requests.
Care for my family
Care for your church
Care for my community.
Because that is who you are!

No comments: