Sunday, February 1, 2009

GOD'S!

SCRIPTURE
John 15:16 [Message] “You didn’t choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won’t spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.
John 15:16 [ESV] 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

OBSERVATION
Chosen, Capacity, Capital
picked by God, given the ability and aptitude to do something, and the resources to make sure it happens.

APPLICATION
Accept who I am - child of God
Believe what I am to do - help others grow in Christ-likeness
Claim the resources of God Almighty to "get 'er done"

PRAYER
Thank you for choosing me, too be honest sometimes I forget and for some dumb reason think that I chose you.
Thank you for using me, to help others know you or grow to be more like you.
Thank you for "making it happen" - GOD OF WONDER - Thanks

No comments: