Thursday, January 15, 2009

MY BEST!

SCRIPTURE
2 Tim. 2:15 [Message] Concentrate on doing your best for God, work you won’t be ashamed of, laying out the truth plain and simple.
2 Tim. 2:15 [TNIV] Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

OBSERVATION
What does my best look like?

APPLICATION
I'm at my best when I'm available
I'm at my best when I'm spending time in the WORD.
I'm at my best when I'm smiling.
I'm at my best when I'm with my family, especially when I'm with my wife
I'm at my best when I'm helping others
I'm at my best when I'm listening more than talking
I"m at my best when I'm praying for others and not just for myself
I'm at my best when I'm playing with others
I'm at my best when I'm writing
I'm at my best when I'm sharing
I'm at my best when I'm leaning on Jesus.

PRAYER
I do life!
May I do it in such a way that it brings God pleasure.
I do life!
With Christ in me, the hope of glory, may I do it better.

No comments: