Wednesday, March 11, 2009

31 FLAVORS

REFERENCE
Proverbs 16:25 [Message] There’s a way that looks harmless enough; look again—it leads straight to hell.
Proverbs 16:25 [ESV] There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.
Proverbs 16:25 [NLT] There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death.
Proverbs 16:25 [NASB] There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.

EXPLORATION
If I was looking for drama - you've got to love the "message" - pick wrong and burn in hell.
Don't drink, Don't smoke, Don't chew and don't date women that do!
But I'm looking for the practical not the dramatic

APPLICATION
Practical insights:
Donuts kill!
Exercise extends life
Kindness trumps arrogance
Selfishness ends up as loneliness
If you're not praying your paying.

PRAYER
Father,
The choices I have before me today come in more than 31 flavors.
I can choose wrong and be satisfied in the moment
or I can choose right and be satisfied for life.
I choose, Jesus
I choose, Life
Help me make good practical choices, alright.

No comments: