Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHATEVER, WHEREVER, WHENEVER


REFERENCE
Philippians 4:12,13 [Message] I’m just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I’ve found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. 13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.
Philippians 4:12,13 [ESV] I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

EXPLORATION
v. 13 [Message] Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.
v. 13 [ESV] I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
I love how it says it when you combine the two translations:
the One who makes me who I am, strengthens me.
We don't know what today is going to bring our way, let alone tomorrow
But whatever, wherever, whenever - is a great way to live life in Christ Jesus!

APPLICATION
TRUST in God, DEPENDENCE on God, LOVE for God

St. Patrick understood it: CLICK HERE

PRAYER
Father,
With each new day, teach me, help me, enable me to "know and follow hard after you."
WHATEVER, WHEREVER, WHENEVER WITH YOU!


No comments: