Saturday, April 25, 2009

CHILD OF LIGHT!


REFERENCE
Isaiah 60:2 [ESV] For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.
Isaiah 60:2 [NLT] Darkness as black as night covers all the nations of the earth, but the glory of the Lord rises and appears over you.

EXPLORATION
In a down economy, on a terrible, no good, rotten, horrible day, when I'm under a dark cloud
I've got to remember - his glory will be seen upon me. - child of God - let the light shine!

APPLICATION
CPR-
CLAIM THE LIGHT!
PURPOSE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
REFLECT JESUS!

PRAYER
Father,
In the name of your son, my savior - JESUS- let me reflect him today!
To those in my world that live in darkness, allow Jesus to shine through me.
To those around the world that live in darkness - use other "children of the Light" to bring SONSHINE - to bring Jesus!
Be glorified

No comments: