Monday, April 20, 2009

Redeemed


REFERENCE
Isaiah 44:22 [ESV] I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.
Isaiah 44:22 [Message] I’ve wiped the slate of all your wrongdoings. There’s nothing left of your sins. Come back to me, come back. I’ve redeemed you.”

EXPLORATION
Redeemed: [Webster]
1 a : to buy back : repurchase
b : to get or win back
2 : to free from what distresses or harms: as
a : to free from captivity by payment of ransom
b : to extricate from or help to overcome something detrimental
c : to release from blame or debt : clear
d : to free from the consequences of sin
3 : to change for the better : reform

APPLICATION
Changed for the better - I'm going to claim that today!

PRAYER
Father,
Let me just dwell on this great truth today, use it to strength me, encourage me, and challenge me!
FORGIVEN, FORGOTTEN, FREE
My sins forgiven
My sins forgotten.
Free from my sins.
Redeemed
Right with God
Right On!

No comments: