Friday, April 3, 2009

TURNING


REFERENCE
Matthew 3:8 [ESV] Bear fruit in keeping with repentance.
Matthew 3:8 [NLT] Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.
Matthew 3:8 [Message] It’s your life that must change, not your skin!

EXPLORATION
Repentance requires renewal

APPLICATION
Change

PRAYER
Father,
Have mercy on me,O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and a cleanse me from my sin! Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
[from Psalm 51]

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Papa Joe,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Amen & amen! Great post!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•