Saturday, March 14, 2009

PARTY TIME!


REFERENCE
Philippians 4:4,5 [Message] Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! 5 Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!
Philippians 4:4,5 [ESV] Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;

EXPLORATION
What would it be like to party with Jesus?
What would it be like to party because of Jesus?
Celebrate God, all day, every day.
What does that look like?

APPLICATION
There is part of me that just wants to put the earphones on, crank up the volume on the IPod and listen to Praise music. And then there is part of me that wants to take the party to other people.
That part of me wants to visit some people that no matter who has already been there, they'd like one more visit.
It's not a celebration if I'm doing it alone.
PARTY TIME! Is sharing my time.
That will make Jesus dance.

PRAYER
JC,
let's take it to the road.
touch lives - it's the best music.
You lead!

No comments: