Monday, April 27, 2009

Storm Chaser


REFERENCE
Mark 4:39 [ESV] And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, Peace! Be still! And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Mark 4:39 [Message] Awake now, he told the wind to pipe down and said to the sea, “Quiet! Settle down!” The wind ran out of breath; the sea became smooth as glass.

EXPLORATION
“With Christ in the vessel, you can smile at the storm”

APPLICATION
I don't know what this week will bring; I just know who I'm spending the week with.

PRAYER

Father,
I'm trusting in your son, my savior, to calm the winds that come my way.
I'm trusting that whatever you have for me to experience this week will bring you glory.
Jesus, you do any rebuking that needs to be done.
Jesus, may you bring peace
Jesus, may you bring calm

No comments: